BOSTON - Following its its first Patriot League victory, the Boston University women's lacrosse team will seek its second straight league win on the road as it visits Colgate on Wednesday, March 28. Opening draw from Beyer-Small '76 Field is set for 5 p.m.
- Kailey Conry was added to the Tewaaraton Watch List last Wednesday.
- Conry is the first sophomore in program history to be named to the Tewaaraton Watch List and is the first player to be named to the list since Danielle Estrasco '13.
- The product of Needham, Massachusetts leads the Patriot League and ranks 11th nationally with 2.43 assists per game and ranks third in the league with 4.5 points per game.
- Avery Donahoe leads the team with 20 goals and owns four hat tricks this season.
- Donahoe is the lone Terrier to have multiple hat tricks this season and has found the back of the net 15 times over the past four games.
- Donahoe matched a career high and posted her second six-goal output of the season Saturday at Lafayette.
PILING UP POINTS
- Kailey Conry leads the team with a 22-game point streak dating back to last season.
- Conry has 96 points over the past 22 games, with 71 of those coming on assists.
THE LAST LINE
- Maria Guerra leads the team in ground balls (19) and caused turnovers (10).
- Sarah Andersen has also impressed in her return to the field after missing the 2017 campaign due to injury.
- Andersen followes Guerra in caused turnoveres (8) and ranks fourth (12) in ground balls.
- Tonianne Magnelli is tied with Andersen in caused turnovers and ranks second in ground balls (15).
- Haley O'Hanion leads the team and rnaks fifth in the league with 3.0 goals per game and has seven hat tricks this season.
- O'Hanion, a three-time All-Patriot League First Team member, also leads the team in points (32) and draw controls (32) and caused turnovers (11).
- Gabriel Payton follows with 14 goals and is the only member on the roster who has scored in all nine games.
- Samantha Croston has played every minute in net for the Raiders and holds an 8.92 goals against average and .518 save percentage, which rank ninth and 11th among NCAA leaders.
- BU holds the all-time series lead over the Raiders at 6-4 and is 2-2 in Patriot League games.
- This will mark the Terriers' first trip to Hamilton since 2014.
- BU won last season's matchup by a score of 18-8.
- Trailing 3-6 midway through the first half, the Terriers used a 14-0 run en route to notching its highest scoring output ever against Colgate.
- BU will open up the third-annual Lax-A-Palooza on Saturday, March 31 against Loyola Maryland.
- The Terriers will open up the day with a noon draw against the Greyhounds before the men's team follows with a 3:30 p.m. contest against Lehigh.