The Boston University women's tennis team fell to Brown, 7-0, on Sunday morning at the Boston Athletic Club.
Brown 7, Boston University 0
Brown (7-4), BU (5-7)
Boston Athletic Club – Boston, Mass.
Full Results: HTML
- The Bears first won the top two doubles matches by a combined score of 12-5 and then captured all six singles points, including five in straight sets.
- Senior Barbara Rodriguez rallied from a set down to force a super tiebreaker but ultimately came up just short in a hard-fought 6-3, 4-6, 11-9 loss at No. 4 singles.
- Both sophomores Remi Ramos (#2) and Sophia Kryloff (#5) forced a tiebreaker in their respective singles match.
- The Terriers will head to New Haven, Conn. next weekend for a pair of matches.
- BU will first face Yale on Friday (March 24) at 5 p.m. and then battle former America East foe Stony Brook on Saturday (March 25) at 11 a.m.