BOSTON - Opening up its second three-game road trip of the season, the Boston University women's soccer team will start its tour at Dartmouth on Sunday, Sept. 9.
Kickoff from Burnham Field is set for 1 p.m. and can be seen live on ESPN+.
- Amanda Fay made her return in net Thursday after missing the previous three games due to injury.
- Facing a high-powered Boston College attack, Fay set a new career high with six saves and faced 17 shots.
- Taylor Kofton accounted for three of BU's four shots against the Eagles.
- Kofton is the lone freshman that has played in all seven games this season.
- Anna Heilferty leads the team in goals (2) and points (6).
- Head coach Nancy Feldman is two wins away from her 300th career victory at BU.
- Feldman has posted a 298-149-44 (.652) mark during her tenure at BU and owns a 390-167-53 (.682) career record.
- Dartmouth will host Northeastern Friday night before taking on its second Boston opponent of the weekend as the Terriers visit Hanover.
- The Big Green stand at 2-2 and are coming off back-to-back shutout loses at Oregon State and Oregon.
- Zoe Enright, Remy Borinsky and Tracey Mills have accounted for Dartmouth's three goals on the season, while Lorna MacFarlane and Hayley Soriano own one assist apiece.
- Mariel Gordon has started all four games in net, allowing three goals while recording a .850 save percentage.
- BU has had the upper hand in the series recently, taking five of the last seven contests.
- Overall, the Terriers have the edge in the all-time series at 8-7-5.
- Julianna Chen netted the game-winning goal in last season's matchup at Nickerson Field, guiding BU to a 1-0 shutout.
- BU will head to West Virginia for a matchup on Thursday, Sept. 13 at 7 p.m.